Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pick you superpower

Flight or invisibility?

Informal polls indicate if you're female: invisibility. Male: flight. Introvert: invisibility. Extrovert: flight. etc.

Having decided- what would you do with it?

Villains aside, why does everybody with a superpower automatically gravitate to crime prevention?

What about super lawyers, doctors, geologists, and landscapers? Would you consider just doing what you do but somehow take advantage of a shorter commute (flight) or get more work done because people don't interrupt you while you are at your desk (invisibility)?

I joked with my wife that my new glasses make me look like Clark Kent.

When I told her I was feeling homesick while on a mission trip, she consoled me by telling me now that I looked like Clark Kent I had to spend some time making the world a better place.

I guess whatever we are doing and whatever power (or look) we have: we can in some way be dedicated to fighting crime.

Or making the world a better place.

With or without the leotard.

No comments: